Sitters Child Care Services Terms & Conditions
Sitters Child Care Services LLC shall hereafter be referred to as SITTERS
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Payments and Contracts
- 100% of the total amount of any services contract must be paid at the beginning of the service.
- In the event of payment for services being outstanding, a payment reminder email will be sent by our booking team. In the event of no action being taken following the same, our accountant will call you to establish if any further guidance or assistance is needed to make your payment.
- Following team support to help you to make a payment, if payment is still not made, it is SITTERS policy that overall failure to pay the total amount before the service starts will result in a ceasing request being made with immediate effect.
- The client is expected to provide 24 hours’ notice in case of cancellation for ad hoc bookings and 72 hours’ notice in the case of cancellation of a long-term or monthly contract.
- A child care provider will always wear uniform unless otherwise approved by the management following a family’s special request.
- SITTERS has the right to change a child care provider at any time during a long-term contract. In this eventuality, a substitute child care provider will be provided who meets the same standard, shadowing will be provided to the client beforehand to ensure continuity of care and full handover provided.
- SITTERS has the right to increase prices at any given time, and 30 days’ notice will always be provided.
- Child care providers should not be treated as domestic help within the home. Your child care provider will only assist in delivering newborn baby care and child care.
- Child care providers should not be exposed to any verbal, mental, or physical abuse while on assigned service duty.
- A child care provider will work for a maximum of 12 hours in any one shift. Anything outside these hours will require prior approval and will be provided at SITTERS’ discretion.
- Contracts over 12 hours or more on a daily basis will require more than one child care provider to be allocated for the service.
- SITTERS ensure all child care providers are constantly updated on all practices and services to maintain high standards of care.
**Where contract details are subject to change adequate notice would always be provided (30 days)
- We accept online payments using Visa, Mastercard debit, and credit cards in AED.
- SITTERS website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries, in accordance with the law of the UAE.
- le to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this contract as a result of any event beyond our control including but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, fire, flood or storm or breakdown of machinery.
Disputes and governing law
If you are unhappy with the services provided or a member of our staff, we hope you will first discuss any problems or issues with your child care provider. If this fails to resolve the matter, please contact our customer services team. If neither of these resolves matters to your satisfaction, the matter will be referred to one of the practice directors, who will handle the complaint. This agreement is governed and construed by UAE law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
- The client has to send a request letter or mail to our office for cancellation of the contract, with reasons. We will process the refund only after deducting the cost of any actual consumed hours as per the contract. Processing charges will be added based on the total contract amount.
- The refund amount will be paid only by cheque in the name of the client.
- Disputes: If any disputes arise, either party has the right to terminate the contract immediately. The client is responsible for paying SITTERS for any services used immediately.
- All invoices are subject to 5% VAT.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the mobile application and website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.